The leading organic distributor in the Midwest, Crosset has a dependable selection of over 400 organic items to support your program.
Crosset manages all the details for you:
• Procurement from multiple suppliers, optimizing seasonality and markets.
• Reliable logistics from source to your department.
• Up-to-the-minute information on organic availability and quality.
• All certification requirements.
• Prevention of cross-contamination.
• Cross-docking programs to complement existing produce programs.
• Merchandising support, including training.
If you are still on the sidelines with organics or need to take your existing program to the next level, look to Crosset for a simple and TOTAL solution to your needs. Just one call to the Crosset Company can get your organic program going in less than 30 days. It’s simple…
We procure our product from premium organic shippers and growers.
• Cal Organic • Dole • Earthbound • Mother Earth
• Stemilt • Lady Moon • Driscoll • Herbal Garden
Organic Training Program
We follow the Organic Trade Association’s Guidelines for Distributors Handling Organic Food Products and have developed our own comprehensive program to ensure that organic integrity is maintained. This program can identify and manage organic control points:
• co-mingling and contamination issues
• receiving, storage and transportation
• pest management and sanitation
• record keeping and documentation
Crosset Company is a member of the Organic Trade Association (OTA)
Certified Organic Distributor/Re-packer by Quality Assurance International (Q.A.I.)